Call Us - 010 590 5680

savings of up to 30%


Contents Insurance

What is Contents Insurance:

The easiest way to explain to You what is classified as the Contents of your home, is to refer to all of your Moveable Assets in your home that you will take with you the day you move. Or alternatively, should you turn your house upside down everything that falls out will be classed as your contents.

What is equally important when Insuring the Contents of your home is to ensure that you are Insuring for the Replacement Value of those Items and not the price you originally paid for them. Prices of household goods increase year on year so it is Imperative that you Insure your contents for the Full Replacement Value should you have to replace each and every item at today's prices.

What is covered under my Contents Section of the Policy:

  • Fire, Explosion and lightning damage
  • Acts of nature (storm, wind, water, hail and snow)
  • Malicious Damage
  • Damage to Contents caused by bursting or overflowing of Geysers
  • Property in the Open
  • Property in Transit
  • Deterioration of Foodstuffs
  • Visitors and Domestic Workers property
  • Accidental Death
  • Medical Expenses
  • Veterinary Fees
  • Water Leakage
  • Watchman Fees
  • Hole-in One or Full House

Your Affordable & Simple Motor & Household Insurance Solution!